The impact of coronavirus means that now is an especially difficult and worrying time for everyone. Especially for adults and children living with domestic abuse.
Here are some links to help provide advice for you if you’re experiencing abuse, or if you’re a professional, friend or relative wanting to know how to help someone affected by domestic abuse.
- Making silent emergency calls
- Safety and Wellbeing Resources (Women’s Aid)
- Staying Safe for victims and survivors
- Economic Abuse
- Domestic Abuse Housing Alliance
- Safe Lives and covid-19 advice
- Staying at home and abusive relationships (Mental Health Foundation)
- Muslim Women’s Network – Domestic Abuse and Covid19 Safety Message
- Guidance For NHS Volunteers: Domestic Abuse and COVID-19 (Safe Lives)